Monday 22 July 2013

About Myself

Hi there!How it's going?Hope everything's fine and awesome.Since this is my first entry,I would like to introduce myself.So here it goes...

 On 12th July of 1994,a boy was born in Kinrara Royal Malaysia Military Force Hospital by a lovely mom named Ma'am Sharifah Azizah bte. Syed Mohamad.As soon the boy safely delivered,his father,Mohd. Nazaruddin b. Yahaya carried him and perform 'azan' to the newborn child.As the time flies,the boy goes by the name Wan Mohamad Faris Syahmi b. Mohd. Nazaruddin (it's very long name though).Yup,that's me.18 years gone so fast and now only a few months away for me to turned 19(still young bro!:D)

  I'm the eldest son of my family.I have only three siblings.I have a younger sister named Wan Nur Hannani and a younger brother named Wan Mohamad Zafri.My father is a retired air force officer.He works as an Executive Director at Setia Teknologi Berhad after he discharged from military service.My mother is a full-time housewife but now runs our family's bakery store.My siblings and myself are still studying.So that's briefly about my family.Ermm..oh wait!Almost forgot that our family lived in Bukit Sentosa,Rawang,Selangor.

  I used to be raised in Hulu Langat Selangor back then when my father is an air force officer at Sungai Besi Air Force Base.It's a good place to settle down (near to big city but close to nature!).But somehow the traffic congestion you'll face everyday may stress you out though.As my father left the military service and join private sector,we moved to our lovely home in Bukit Sentosa.It's used to be an isolated area where you could wondering if you have mistakenly moved to planet of the apes..Just kidding..but now the population of human living there keeps on rising.

 I went to Tadika Hidayatul Naimah (alhamdulillah gained some hidayah there :D) and entered Sekolah Kebangsaan Bukit Beruntung Rawang Selangor,Alhamdulillah for my UPSR i managed to get  5 A's (yeay!) and been offered to enter a well-known boarding school,Sekolah Tuanku Abdul Rahman Ipoh.I entered the boarding school from form one until form five.So this explains why I only have few friends that are girls (it's a boys' school,but i'm still straight though..hehe).In 2009,I managed to get 8a's in my PMR :) but later in 2011,for my SPM I only managed to get 6 A's and 3 B's(alhamdulillah even though not as good as other friends' :) ).These education institute not only educate me on academic but also the meaning of this life..friends..family..problems..financial..time of ease..time of despair and many more.

 I loved to play sports.Maybe the passion is inherited by me from my father.I represented my district in hockey when I was in primary school.I also play sports such as table-tennis,hockey,sepak takraw,football,rugby,volleyball and badminton in the secondary school but not actively involved in high level competition as there were too many better athletes (sigh...).But alhamdulillah currently i'm playing as a goalkeeper for UiTM Johor's field hockey team.I hope i will improve myself and will be able to play in higher level (insya-allah ^.^).

 Besides sports,I also enjoy watch movies and television shows as my hobby.Yup,I always spend my leisure time watching my favourite television show such as How I Met Your Mother,House,The Simpson,Family Guy & American Dad.These shows never failed to amuse me and burst the big laughter out of me.Whenever I feel stressed out,i'll take my time to watch these funny shows.For movies,I love to watch comedy,historic,war or action movies.I'm not really into romantic or horror movies though (seems like elderly eh?haha).Now You See Me,The Inception,In Time,Saving Private Ryan,The King's Speech and Forrest Gump are among the movies i enjoyed the most.

 My specialities?haha..this one's quite tough.Well,let me see...urm..ouh!I can speak in few languages.Yup,I'm able to speak in malay(of course),english and a little bit french(oui cest ca!).Hmm..what else?I love to cook..hehe.I really don't like the cleaning and dish washing part and yeah..decorating and garnishing.Haha..but my dishes taste really great I bet you!(okay syahmi..don't be so proud bro!haha).Oh yeah!I almost forgot that I'm able to catch-up things easily.Not all things but few things require short time for me to master.

 Whoa..I think i've been nagging for quite a long time.I think that's enough or otherwise i'll write nonsense things and freak you guys out.Sorry and thanks for your precious time taken to read this humble blog.If anything else you guys would like to ask..feel free to ask!Till next time..see ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment